Atlanta Investment Property for Sale - 2023 Rental Home Appreciation
Atlanta, Georgia, is a diverse city full of culture. Plus, it has an affordable housing market and a booming economy. Thousands are moving to Atlanta to snag a piece of reality in the metro area, midtown, and Atlanta neighborhoods.
People may come to Atlanta for the housing market and rising economy, but they'll stay for the green space, restaurants, and the city's historical value. Whether you're looking to become a resident of the upscale Buckhead neighborhood, vying to live in downtown Atlanta, or hoping to find the perfect real estate investment or property, Atlanta will not disappoint.
Atlanta's Attractive Housing Market
Atlanta has an attractive housing market, and any realtor would jump at the chance to tour you through a wide variety of single-family homes, condos, and townhouses. The supply of homes for sale outweighs the demand, so real estate is often highly available — making Atlanta ripe for investment opportunities.
The cost of living in Atlanta is below the national average, and the rental market is growing rapidly. New construction has allowed real estate investors to take advantage of the real estate market and find excellent investment properties within their budget. For example:
- Gwinnett: A place for the lovers of the outdoors with over 40 parks and many recreation centers.
- McDonough: This area is expected to be full of investment properties within the next few years.
- Decatur: The city you can work, play, and live in. The home values, sale prices, and job opportunities are rising.
Other cities near Atlanta are:
- Sandy Springs: Home values have risen in this area, and home values are expected to increase steadily in the next few years.
- Alpharetta: Ranked as one of the top places to raise a family, this area grows with excellent schools and family fun.
Rental Home Appreciation in Atlanta
Atlanta investment properties hold great potential as demand continues to rise, and it's easy for seasoned real estate investors to see why the rental market is hot. The average rental property size in Atlanta is one of the largest per square feet in the US, according to RentCafe, and there are many reasons why rental properties appreciate. Here are just a few:
- The school districts in and around Atlanta contain some top private and public schools, including colleges and universities like Spelman College and Georgia State University.
- The number of parks and activities available is abundant. People walk, bike, rollerblade, or scooter along the popular Atlanta Beltline; they lounge at Piedmont; they hike Stone Mountain and even enjoy visits to the Georgia Aquarium.
- There are over 12,000 restaurants in the metro Atlanta area, so there is always a fine dining option or international cuisine within the city limits and beyond.
Economic Growth in Atlanta
Atlanta has experienced substantial population growth since the last census, primarily due to the large companies that call Atlanta home and the variety of job opportunities they provide. The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Airlines, and UPS are just a few. Some large tech companies are cashing in on the talented tech people starting to call Grove Park, Atlanta home. Companies such as Apple, Microsoft, and Visa are opening offices in the area.
With a collection of successful companies, trendy restaurants, new shopping areas, and more, the unemployment rate in Atlanta is below the US average, and renters are finding excellent jobs near their rental homes quickly.
Does an Investment Opportunity in Atlanta, Georgia suit you?
As you look for a rental property among the peachtrees, remember that you have no property management responsibility with Arrived. A local real estate investment property offers the potential for steady cash flow, even as a first-time real estate investor with no experience.
Arrived, along with Atlanta, Georgia, has a lot to offer to renters, homeowners, and real estate investors. If you are interested in learning more about how Arrived can help first-time or veteran real estate investors, we have all the information you need here.