NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GUESS THAT HOUSE GIVEAWAY (“DRAWING”). A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THIS DRAWING. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS DRAWING, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND/OR RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT.
- Eligibility. The Drawing is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the beginning of the Drawing Period (as defined in Section 3 below). This Drawing is void where prohibited by law. Employees, directors, members, partners or agents of, consultants to, any person who directly or indirectly controls is controlled by, members of the immediate family of, or those domiciled with an employee of Sponsor (as defined in Section 10 below), or its affiliates or related companies, and any supplier of goods or services in connection with the promotion are ineligible to participate.
- How to enter. Enter by liking one of the designated giveaway post(s) living on Arrived’s Instagram and Facebook pages (@ArrivedHomes). You must follow Arrived on Instagram or Facebook, and we suggest but do not require, tagging a friend in the comments section of the giveaway post along with the correct movie name as directed by Sponsor (“Entry”). Participants will receive a bonus entry for sharing the giveaway post. Alternatively, you may enter by submitting your name and email address via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled, “Guess That House Giveaway”. No more than one (1) Entry per entrant will be entered into the drawing for a Prize (as defined in Section 4 below). All valid Entries received by Sponsor during the Drawing Period will be entered to win a Prize.
- Drawing period. This Drawing begins on July 26, 2023, at 10:00 AM PST and ends on August 2, 2023, at 12:00 PM PST (“Drawing Period”). The sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for the Drawing.
- Prizes and odds. One (1) prize is available for winning in this Drawing, including one (1) First Place Prize: $500 in equity shares of an Arrived rental home or vacation rental. Each Entrant is eligible to receive(1) prize.
Your odds of winning a Prize will vary based on the number of valid Entries actually received by Sponsor for such Prize. For example, if one thousand (1,000) Entries are received by Sponsor, your odds of winning a Prize are one (1) in one thousand (1,000).
The total actual retail value of each Prize is approximate: Approximately $500
No Prize may not be substituted or exchanged, including, without limitation, for cash, or assigned or transferred by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one (1) of equal or greater value. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for any local, provincial, federal and other taxes and charges in connection with the receipt and use of a Prize. Any additional expenses incident to the receipt and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
If, due to an error, there are more claims for Prizes than Prizes stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes through a random drawing of eligible Prize claims. No more than the stated number of Prizes shall be awarded. Should a potential winner decline or fail to claim a Prize, or be unreachable, Sponsor reserves the right to not award a Prize to anyone.
- Winner selection. Sponsor will choose one (1) winner among all valid Entries received by Sponsor by August 2, 2023, at 12:00 PM PST
AM PST by random drawing performed by a computer process (each, a “Selection”).
- Notification and claiming Prize. The sponsor will notify the winner of a Prize by contacting the winner’s social media account used to enter the Drawing within twenty-four (24) hours of Selection. To claim his or her prize, a Prize winner must respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours after receiving Sponsor’s winner notification, accepting a Prize, providing the information requested by the Sponsor necessary for the delivery of a Prize, and cooperating thereafter with Sponsor to determine claiming of a Prize.
If a Prize winner does not comply with these Official Rules, meet eligibility requirements, does not claim his or her Prize within forty-eight (48) hours of the date of Sponsor’s notification that he or she has won a Prize, or does not timely comply with all of Sponsor’s instructions to claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and no replacement winner will be chosen.
- General conditions. By entering the Drawing, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor in all matters, which are final.
If for any reason the Drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by viruses, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing and select a Prize winner from the Entries received prior to the action taken, or by other means deemed fair, appropriate and necessary by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse entry or disqualify you if Sponsor: (i) learns or suspects that you have misappropriated another’s identity, or infringed upon the rights of any person or entity; (ii) finds that you have tampered, is tampering or plans to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing; or (iii) believes that you have violated these Official Rules or is acting in an unprofessional, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, including, without limitation, posting vulgar, profane or disrespectful content in connection with your participation with the Drawing. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Drawing may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor is not responsible for any Entry not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Drawing. By accepting a Prize, each Prize winner releases Sponsor and its affiliated and related companies, the Prize supplier and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, including, without limitation, their advertising and promotional agencies and the independent Drawing organizations, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of the Prize.
By entering the Drawing, you consent to being contacted by Sponsor for Drawing-related purposes, which include, without limitation, Prize eligibility notifications, Prize claim notifications and Prize claim reminder notifications.
By entering the Drawing, you acknowledge that the Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Inc., Instagram, Inc., or Facebook, Inc.
- Release and limitations of liability; License. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Drawing, you agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its related companies, promotional partners, Prize partners, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, predecessors, and their respective agents and agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, cause of action, loss, fine, award, judgment, demand, lawsuit, obligation, interest, tax, penalty or other damage, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, expert fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Drawing, including, without limitation: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Drawing; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of Entries; or (v) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Drawing and/or receipt and/or use of any Prize. By submitting an Entry, and in consideration for your participation in the Drawing, you grant Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, print, publish, broadcast, create derivatives of, modify, or otherwise use the Entry in any form or medium. By entering this Drawing, you assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Drawing or the acceptance or use of any Prize.
- Disputes. By entering the Drawing, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Drawing, excluding your attorneys’ fees, expert fees and costs; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Drawing shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. These Official Rules shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Sponsor’s and each of your respective successors, assigns, estates, executors and heirs.
- Sponsor. The sponsor (“Sponsor”) of this Drawing is located at 1700 Westlake Ave N #200, Seattle, WA 98109.
- Winners List. Requests for a list of winners (“Winners List”) will be available after August 3, 2023. For a Winners List, send an email with the subject line, “Guess That House Giveaway”, to email@example.com.